El Nido town has a wide choice of accommodations, restaurants and bars – so you can really enjoy to sleep, eat and drink there (好吃 、好玩、好睡). Here is our best choice to help you finding what suits you the best!
El Nido town has a range of budget accommodation from small run-down cottages to a few high-end resorts.
- The El Nido Overlooking is our favorite place in town. Their cozy and spacious private villas are hidden in the hills and face Bacuit Bay. From the infinity pool or from your deck, the view is breathtaking. If you’re looking for space and peace in a luxury setting, this is the perfect accommodation.
- The Coco Resort features spacious villas with private jaccuzzi, a tropical garden and a beach access.
- The Cadlao Resort and Restaurant is a classy accommodation. You will appreciate their nice and comfortable bungalows, the tropical garden, the infinity pool and the view on Cadlao island. They house the best restaurant in town and propose a lot of high-end services (massage, island and inland tours).
- The Rosanna’s Cottages Just in front of our dive center. Beachfront rooms are simple but nice
- The Bulskamp-inn Basic but very comfortable rooms in a quiet street downtown
- Stunning Vista Located in Corong Corong. Just outside of El Nido. Quiet and peaceful
- Golden Monkeys Nice native cottages. At walking distance from town. You benefit from the peace of the surrounding forest
- Biolina A warm, family-owned guesthouse
- Hakuna Matata Clean and very nice atmosphere
- Austria pension
- The Silverise Pension
- The Cadlao Resort and Restaurant Excellent restaurant in a beautiful setting
- The Art Cafe A wide choice of meals and drinks
- The V&V Bagels Bagels, burgers & cakes
- Pukka Bar Filipino restaurant on the beach
- The Lonesome Carabao Mexican food
- The Marber’s Nice place beachfront, one of the oldest restaurants in town
- Atmosphere South Asian food
- Doy’s Grill Tasty grilled fish
- Altrove Best Italian restaurant in town
- La Salangane French cuisine
- Blue Azul Lots of vegetarian meals and falafels
In the Philippines you’ll find live bands performing in bars almost every night and playing any kind of music.